The LUM213 is a world-class portable overall measuring instrument with many testing functions for PCM channel characteristics (both full-channel and half-channel), and error testing for 2M as well, based on multi-task OS.
It can be used to measure PCM device, digital switch, carrier wavecommunication device, client’s dispatching equipment, digital broadcasting station with voice channel interface and VOIP device, especially applicable to science research, manufacturing, engineering installation, check and acceptance as well as maintenance.
1. Basic Functions
(1) Voice channel characteristics testing
A-A: Level, Variation of gain with frequency, Variatoin of gain with input level, Total distortion including quantizing distortion, Idle channel noise, Crosstalk, Return loss, Longitudinal conversion loss, Longitudinal conversion transfer loss.
A-D, D-A, D-D: Level, Variation of gain with frequency, Variation of gain with input level, Total distortion including quantizing distortion, Idle channel noise, Crosstalk.
(2) 2M (E1) frame and unframed BER testing, alarm detection and error analysis.
(3) Call set-up: Support on-hook, off-hook, dialing, ringing, and ringing supervise
(4) Auto and manual mode available, on the auto mode, all or one or several of the above performance characteristics can be selected to measure.
(5) Support test of frequency spots sequence of equal step and customized frequency spots, and the number of spots is optional.
(6) Support selective frequency measuring on all frequency spot.
(7) Results are shown graphically, and can be compared with the built-in reference module to evaluate whether it passes or fails.
(8) Perfect indication of working state and alarm.
(9) Large storage capacity of results and measuring.
(10) Configurations, up to 100 groups
(11) Available in remote control via USB and Ethernet interface, to meet the need of different control modes.
(12) Results can be uploaded to PC, so as to be analyzed, assembled, filed and printed via TestManager PRO software.